Thursday, March 19, 2015

What??

So this week was interesting. We read a packet on Tuesday that confused me more then anything. It was all over the place in my mind. Now everything in my mind normally is all over the place, that's why I have my agenda and I right everything in it. I have no problem reading a story only because normally its more organized. When we read this my mind didn't know how to process it. It was just a tad difficult. When we began discussing the packet as a class, it was easier. Once I heard what others were thinking about this packet it helped me form my own opinion about a few of the parts in it.

Now right before we left class we began reading some of Conrad's work. It was, well, weird. I don't think I would ever Ever EVER just randomly get fully naked and sit in the bathroom with a banana and begin to rub it all over myself. Like that just makes me think of those people that are trying to be attractive but fail horribly. I hope no one that I know would even consider that.

1 comment:

  1. good responses here the past few weeks... say more and expand...

    ReplyDelete